Sunday, March 14, 2010

Trader Joe's GF Ginger Snaps

I just bought my second bag of Trader Joe's gluten free ginger snaps. They are probably the best ginger snaps I've ever tasted. I made my mother-in-law buy some! I also just bought my second package of chocolate covered pomegranite seeds. Delicious! They are a bit like chocolate covered raisins but with a more intense flavor and way more vitamins and good-for-you-stuff. We also bought some plantain chips and some mini peanut butter cups. I'm loving their wide selection of GF foods. We are big BIG fans of their gluten free frozen waffles. They are the best frozen waffles, creamy on the inside and buttery as well. At $1.99 a box, I want to just hug the guy who checks us out. We've continued very well with our gluten free lifestyle - even making a great gluten-free fish and chips for dinner tonight! As a special bonus, I'm dropping pounds on this diet. It makes sense - give up bread and cake = lose weight. You do have to do more planning. I can't grab bread and produce "lunch" in 3 minutes. Today, when pressed for time, we ate deviled eggs, pickles, and popcorn. Weird but tasty!

No comments: